As standard we offer a 1-3 day delivery service on all orders as below.
We charge £4.99 (including VAT) for deliveries to UK mainland free delivery for any order over £60.00 (including VAT).
Please note that deliveries are not made on Bank Holidays and we will advise on order and delivery lead times in these cases on the home page of the website, so please check before ordering.
- Standard delivery terms are between 1 and 3 working days from date of order to UK mainland. Deliveries are not made on bank holidays and weekends.
- Most deliveries are made by APC/Priority Express courier on an overnight specialist liquid service. The courier currently collects at about 1.30 pm and so any orders hoping for next day deliveries will need to be received in plenty of time to process pick and pack by the order cut-off point at 12.30 pm.
- You will receive an email notification from APC informing you that your package is in their system. You can track packages online via https://apc-overnight.com/receiving-a-parcel/tracking using the consignment number in the email and your postcode.
- Smaller packages such as sample tins and craft packs are sent via Royal Mail’s 48 hour tracked service. We can offer a 24 hour tracked service but this uses more than 3 times as much fuel and comes with a £1 premium. Please call the office if you want to place an order using this service. A tracking reference is provided automatically once your package is booked in.
- For Highlands and Islands we use Parcel Force 48 hour service or APC. Normal working days only. Please note that deliveries to these locations and Northern Ireland are subject to additional shipping fees, although we try to use Parcel Force wherever we can avoiding additional shipping costs to our customers. Please see pdf for all affected postcodes and associated fees by clicking on this link THORNDOWN DELIVERY EXCLUSIONS AND SURCHARGES 2021.
- We use reputable courier companies and Royal Mail to deliver our goods to try and ensure safe delivery. However, it must be remembered that damage and delays can be caused in transit and we do not take any responsibility for any additional costs incurred due to damages or delays.
- If any orders are urgent you can give us a call or send a message to check that it will reach you on time. We will do everything we can to get it to you.
- Additional charges may have to be applied for certain deliveries or services, for instance Highlands, Islands, Ireland and Northern Ireland. Please see this pdf on the following link for all affected postcodes and associated fees THORNDOWN DELIVERY EXCLUSIONS AND SURCHARGES 2021.
Missing Courier Packages
If you are experiencing any delays or problems with your package being delivered, please contact us asap so we can work with our couriers to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
Packages suspected to be missing need to be reported to us within 5 working days from the notification emails that you get from us and our couriers of a package being despatched to you. Any extended delays in reporting issues can make it extremely hard to properly investigate a claim.
For details of our Returns Policy or instructions on what to do if your goods are faulty or damaged in transit, please visit our Returns Policy.