Exchanges and refunds can be made but unless there is a fault with the goods, the customer is liable for the cost of return and delivery of goods. Returns should be made within a month of purchase. To return goods you will need to:
- Arrange delivery of your goods back to the Thorndown factory remembering to include your details such as order number, name & address and confirmation of why you’re returning and whether you’d like a refund or replacement;
Wells Road Trading Estate,
Somerset BA6 9QU
- Once the goods are received back in a sound and re-saleable state we will contact you to arrange delivery of replacement goods or a refund.
- Full refunds including delivery cost can only be offered if the product is faulty by following the process below.
If your delivered goods are damaged you can get a refund or replacement by following these simple steps:
- Take a picture(s) of the damage including delivery packaging as soon as you can. If possible please open packaging when it is delivered by the courier whilst the driver is still there to make sure it hasn’t been damaged in transit. If this is not possible then please open the packaging within 24-48 hours of delivery.
- Email us within 5 working days with your picture(s) and details of your delivery date and order details including your order number, name/account name, address and contact phone number.
- We will contact you via phone or email to confirm action and replacement goods arrangement.
- Couriers will not collect damaged tins but the paint contents will be perfectly fine so please keep and use the paint.
If you think your goods are faulty please contact us immediately so we can investigate and replace any faulty goods. Please follow the steps below:
- Take a picture(s) to demonstrate the problem/fault.
- Email us within 5 working days with your picture(s) and details of your delivery date and order details including your order number, name/account name, address and contact phone number. We will also need the batch number found on the barcode label on the tin to investigate the fault and test the batch.
- A retained sample of the batch will be tested to see if and how the product is at fault.
- We will contact you via phone or email to confirm action and replacement goods arrangement if the product is found to be at fault.
- Couriers will not collect opened tins so if the paint is found to be faulty, please dispose of it at your local recycling centre with this facility.