Summer Floral Stencil Pack
The Summer Floral Stencil Pack contains 3 stencils cut from an A4 sheet of durable and reusable 190gsm material. These stencils have been designed so that you can create endless scenes and decorate any shiny material whether it be glass, plastic, or tiles. Create attractive tea light holders with old jam jars.
They are small enough to be usable on smaller surface areas such as jam jars, but large enough to create beautiful scenes to entertain and delight.
Stencils supplied are inspired by campanula, single rose and wood anemone.
- Campanula stencil
- Single rose stencil
- Wood anenome stencil
- Paint windows
- Decorate jars
- Suitable for use inside or out
Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver next working day and always within 3 working days from receipt of order, however orders received before midday are usually sent on the same day and delivered direct to your door the next working day! Sample tins are usually sent out by Royal Mail 1st Class Post and we use a trusted professional courier service for all other deliveries.
Notes can be left with deliveries for directions to leave packages safely if you are not in and if you have any particularly urgent or specific instructions please contact us - we're confident we can sort it out.
Please follow this link to visit the Delivery & Returns page for full information and latest details on final order and delivery dates around bank holidays and other events.
For full product information and application advice please follow this link to Advice – Glass Paint. Below is a short summary.
- Water-based Peelable eco paint with satin finish
- Coverage – approx. 12m2 per litre
- Protect clothing as paint will stain
- Shake & Stir thoroughly before and stir during use
- Apply to clean, dry, sound, shiny surface
- Use synthetic brush, roller or sprayer. Best coating results are produced by using a roller with a foam sleeve
- Apply a nice thick coating as thin patchy coats won’t peel very easily
- Avoid the rain – allow approx. 12-24 hours drying time (depending on how hot the weather is) when painting externally before exposing to rain or high levels of humidity
as this can damage the coating
- Touch-dry in under an hour or two in fine weather. Can overcoat after approx. 4-6 hours in normal conditions. Drying time extended by cold or damp conditions.
Can be safest to leave to dry for 24 hours in poorer weather before applying 2nd coat
- One coat is enough to provide shading. A second coat will increase the solidity and colour of the coating
- Clean wet equipment with water and a spot of detergent if required. Don’t allow paint to dry in sprayer nozzles
- Dispose of responsibly. Empty tins are fully recyclable and most local authorities can dispose of leftover paint
- Remove Peelable Glass Paint by picking at a corner and peeling coating off. Coatings can dry out over time especially if in south-facing areas.
You can re-hydrate the coating by soaking with water and leaving for approx. 10 minutes before trying to peel.
Coating can be removed by a paint scraper or you can apply a fresh coat over the top of an old dry coating – leave to bond to the old coating for about 2 weeks then
peel both coats off together. Old coatings can be returned to the Thorndown factory in Glastonbury, Somerset for recycling