Please note that deliveries are being affected by the coronavirus pandemic and as of 1st June are at 5 working days from date of order to delivery. We are posting updates on the homepage of the website and in the blog post on the home page. We thank you for your patience and understanding in these times.
- Standard delivery terms are between 1 and 4 working days from date of order to UK mainland. Deliveries are not made on bank holidays and weekends.
- Most deliveries are made by APC/Priority Express courier on an overnight specialist liquid service. The courier currently collects at 12.30 pm and so any orders hoping for next day deliveries will need to be received in plenty of time to process pick and pack by 12.30 pm.
- You will receive an email notification from APC informing you that your package is in their system. You can track packages online via https://apc-overnight.com/receiving-a-parcel/tracking using the consignment number in the email and your postcode.
- Smaller packages are sent via 1st Class Royal Mail Monday to Friday and can be delivered on a Saturday. A tracking reference can be provided by us to you.
- For Highlands and Islands we use Parcel Force 48 hour service or APC. Normal working days only. Please note that deliveries to these locations and Northern Ireland are subject to additional shipping fees. Please see pdf for all affected postcodes and associated fees THORNDOWN DELIVERY EXCLUSIONS AND SURCHARGES.
- We use reputable courier companies and Royal Mail to deliver our goods to try and ensure safe delivery. However, it must be remembered that damage and delays can be caused in transit and we do not take any responsibility for any additional costs incurres due to damages or delays.
- If any orders are urgent you can give us a call or send a message to check that it will reach you on time. If there’s a way we can do it.
- Additional charges may have to be applied for certain deliveries or services, for instance Highlands, Islands, Ireland and Northern Ireland. Please see pdf for all affected postcodes and associated fees THORNDOWN DELIVERY EXCLUSIONS AND SURCHARGES.
If your delivered goods are damaged you can get a refund or replacement by following these simple steps.
- Take a picture(s) of the damage including delivery packaging as soon as soon as you can.
- Email us within 5 working days with your picture(s) and details of your delivery date and order details including your order number, name/account name, address and contact phone number.
- We will contact you via phone or email to confirm action and replacement goods arrangement.
If you think your goods are faulty please contact us immediately so we can investigate and replace any faulty goods. Please follow the steps below.
- Take a picture(s) to demonstrate the problem/fault.
- Email us within 5 working days with your picture(s) and details of your delivery date and order details including your order number, name/account name, address and contact phone number. We will also need the batch number found on the barcode label on the tin to investigate the fault and test the batch.
- A retained sample of the batch will be tested to see if and how the product is at fault.
- We will contact you via phone or email to confirm action and replacement goods arrangement if the product is found to be at fault.
Exchanges and refunds can be made but unless there is a fault with the goods, the customer is liable for the cost of return and delivery of replacement goods. To return goods you will need to.
- Arrange delivery of your goods back to the Thorndown factory.
- Once the goods are received back in a sound and re-saleable state we will contact you to arrange delivery of replacement goods or a refund.
- Please note that refunds cannot be given for RAL orders as these are bespoke and made to order. Refunds can only be offered if the product is faulty by following the process above.