Season 5 Colour Drop Giveaway Competition
Inspired by a TikTok video where Christian Hull tries to guess the paint colour from a tinting machine, we’re running a competition through Season 5 of the TV Carpenter Podcast, giving you a chance to win a 750ml tin of Wood Paint in the colour of your choice.
Starting on Friday 23rd October the giveaway competition will run weekly until Friday 11th December so there will be 8 chances to enter and win.
Play the Game
- Listen to the TV Carpenter Podcast which goes live every Friday. Wayne will give away a clue to the colour which will be from the Thorndown Wood Paint Colour Chart, or from the Thorndown Somerset Heritage Colour Collection Wood Paint Colour Chart
- Watch the video on Saturday morning which will be uploaded to Wayne’s TV Carpenter Instagram account and grid and copied to Thorndown’s showing the colour drop and the mixed paint colour
- Guess what paint colour you think it is and comment on the post by midnight on Tuesday. Remember that the dried paint colour will be a bit darker and slightly different to the liquid colour!
- The paint colour will be revealed on Wednesday and the winner will be picked at random. They will be contacted via DM with a voucher to use on the Thorndown online shop in exchange for a free 750ml tin of Wood Paint in the colour of their choice delivered direct to their door. Please note that free delivery can only be made to UK mainland and some areas such as Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands will incur a delivery fee
Have fun playing this very addictive game!
- Competition run by Thorndown Ltd. and Wayne Perrey, the TV Carpenter
- The competition runs from Friday 23rd October to Friday 11th December 2020
- Competition closes at midnight on each Tuesday night throughout the competition period
- Winner will be chosen at random and announced each Wednesday with the last winner being picked on Wednesday 16th December
- You must be 18 years old or above and live in the UK
- Prizes will be delivered FREE to 1 UK mainland address. Please see list of exclusions and surcharges
- This competition is not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook