A translucent green glass paint.
Thorndown’s revolutionary water-based Goblin Green Peelable Glass Paint is made from a resin using 100% recycled plastics.
It is non-toxic, virtually V.O.C. free (Volatile Organic Compounds 0.05%) and halogen free with a low carbon foot print.
Painted on any shiny surface it is great for shading, interior design or seasonal fun that you simply peel off to remove!
It’s easy to shade or colour any glass surface with Thorndown Peelable Glass Paint, allowing you to be as creative as you like with it. Whether you paint, roller or spray straight from the tin or choose to mix colours, we just want it to be simple and fun. But remember not to reward yourself with a cream tea until the painting is done!
Use indoor or outdoor:
- Paint it on – Peel it off!
- Made from recycled plastic
- Shades from the sun
- Arts and Crafts
- Eco based – high performing water-based eco paint with minimal VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) at 0.05%
- Water wash up
- Long-lasting coating shades colours or decorates for years or days – it’s up to you how long you want to use it.
- Great core colour range – 24 heritage opaque shades 14 transparent colours + 1800 RAL colours available
- Opaque heritage colour shading
- Transparent stained glass colours
- Mix colours together easily to create your own colours and shades
- Very strong film that lasts years yet peels off very easily and cleanly.
- Coats stone, metal and plastic.
- Mix with Clear to make more transparent
- Strong resistance to UV degradation and colour fade – strong external grade colours
- External Peelable Glass Paint Wood Paint the best for painting greenhouses, conservatories, glass doors, windows
- Internal Peelable Glass Paint create artistic makeovers for stained glass effect; decorate doors, windows, tiles, mirrors, jam jars, plastic bottles etc.
- Stained Glass Paint
- Glass shading paint
- Translucent Green Peelable Glass Paint
40ml 0.5 square meters
150ml 1.8 square meters
750ml 9.0 square meters