LAUNCHERLEY BLUE – brother in blue to Brue Blue this handsome blue is inspired by the pool-like depths of the waters and skies of local Launcherley, heralding the approach to Glastonbury. A classical blue with a stronger blue depth than Brue and a smokiness that makes you want to dive into its embrace. Opaque with a satin finish.
It’s easy to transform and protect any timber surface with Thorndown Launcherley Blue Wood Paint, allowing you to be as creative as you like with it. Whether you paint straight from the tin, choose to mix colours or dilute it for a stain effect, we just want it to be fun. But remember not to reward yourself with a cider until the painting is done.
Use indoor or outdoor:
- Eco based – water-based eco product with minimal VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) at 0.28%
- Satin finish with a soft sheen
- Made with architectural exterior-grade VOC free colour pigments with long-lasting UV protection
- Great core colour range – 48 heritage and modern colours + UV Clear
- Transparent wood colours
- Somerset Heritage Colour Collection with 18 natural countryside tones
- 1800 RAL Classic and Design colours available
- One wood paint product for any timber application; interior, exterior, softwood & hardwood
- Opaque and semi opaque paint colours
- UV Clear with added UV blocking protection to keep wood looking good longer
- Grain visible with a delicate and beautiful satin finish
- Mix colours together easily to create your own shades
- Very strong bond with timber
- Coats metal, masonry, terracotta and plastic including uPVC window frames
- Water repellent, micro-porous, and frost resistant
- Mix with UV Clear to make more transparent or dilute with water (up to 50%) for a wood stain effect
- Strong resistance to UV degradation and colour fade – strong external grade colours
- External Wood Paint the best for painting doors, windows, cladding, decks, sheds, cabins, trellis and fences
- Internal Wood Paint create cool makeovers for doors, floors, windows and furniture.
- Strong Blue-Teal Wood Paint