FIELD GREEN – classic countryside mid-green that is inspired by visions of a British Racing Green classic sports car, exploring the country roads to rest in a lush field for a tasty picnic. This elegantly beautiful green has an earthy undertone giving it a natural feel and appeal.
It’s easy to transform and protect any timber surface with Thorndown Field Green Wood Paint, allowing you to be as creative as you like with it. Whether you paint straight from the tin, choose to mix colours or dilute it for a stain effect, we just want it to be fun. But remember not to reward yourself with a cider until the painting is done.
Use indoor or outdoor:
- Eco based – water-based eco product with minimal VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) at 0.28%
- Satin finish with a soft sheen
- Made with architectural exterior-grade VOC free colour pigments with long-lasting UV protection
- Great core colour range – 48 heritage and modern colours + UV Clear
- Transparent wood colours
- Somerset Heritage Colour Collection with 24 natural countryside tones
- 1800 RAL Classic and Design colours available
- One wood paint product for any timber application; interior, exterior, softwood & hardwood
- Opaque and semi opaque paint colours
- UV Clear with added UV blocking protection to keep wood looking good longer
- Grain visible with a delicate and beautiful satin finish
- Mix colours together easily to create your own shades
- Very strong bond with timber
- Contains flash rust protection to stop rust from forming on metal and staining the wood paint coating, as of April 2022
- Coats metal, masonry, terracotta and plastic including uPVC window frames
- Water repellent, micro-porous, and frost resistant
- Mix with UV Clear to make more transparent or dilute with water (up to 50%) for a wood stain effect
- Strong resistance to UV degradation and colour fade – strong external grade colours
- External Wood Paint – the best for painting doors, windows, cladding, decks, sheds, cabins, trellis and fences
- Internal Wood Paint – create cool makeovers for doors, floors, windows and furniture.
- Bold Green With Blue Wood Paint