A very orange-brown red wood paint that is transparent with a wood stain like finish to show the full beauty of the grain..
The timber of an elder tree has the chameleon colours of cedar wood – red, spicy and beautiful.
It’s easy to transform and protect any timber surface with Thorndown Elder Wood Paint, allowing you to be as creative as you like with it. Whether you paint straight from the tin, choose to mix colours or dilute it for a stain effect, we just want it to be fun. But remember not to reward yourself with a cider until the painting is done.
Use indoor or outdoor:
- Eco based – water-based eco product with minimal VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) at 0.28%
- Long-lasting UV protection
- Great core colour range – 48 heritage and modern colours + 1800 RAL colours available
- Transparent wood colours
- One wood paint product for any timber application; interior, exterior, softwood & hardwood
- Opaque and semi opaque paint colours
- Clear with added UV blocking protection to keep wood looking good longer
- Grain visible with a delicate and beautiful satin finish
- Mix colours together easily to create your own shades
- Very strong bond with timber
- Coats metal and plastic including uPVC window frames
- Water repellent, micro-porous, and frost resistant
- Mix with UV Clear to make more transparent or dilute with water (up to 50%) for a wood stain effect
- Strong resistance to UV degradation and colour fade – strong external grade colours
- External Wood Paint the best for painting doors, windows, cladding, decks, sheds, cabins, trellis and fences
- Internal Wood Paint create cool makeovers for doors, floors, windows and furniture.
- Transparent Orange-Brown Red Wood Paint